Punk Poultry Media is a local general purpose design and marketing firm primarily serving small businesses and non-profits in Hill County, Bosque County, Johnson County and surrounding areas. We do graphic design and web design daily, but we also do lots of other stuff that's difficult to put into a category. We provide web hosting and teach classes on social media marketing and search engine optimization services. We design brochures, business cards, and pretty much anything for print. We've worked as large as billboards and as small as buttons. From social media to conventions, window decals to rack cards, if it involves making your business look good, we can probably help. We love to work with small businesses and non-profits.
Punk Poultry Media embraces diversity. Our Terms of Service explicitly prohibit any content which spreads, incites, promotes, or justifies intolerance of --or violence against-- others based on race, ethnic origin, national origin, immigration status, disability, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, disease, or any other personal characteristics of individuals or groups.
WHAT SETS PPM APART FROM OTHER DESIGN COMPANIES?
- We're a local small business-- we live, work, play, and volunteer in Hill County, Texas.
- Your site and content are yours and remain transferable. You are not required to host with us.
- No long-term contracts. You are never 'stuck' with us!
- We steer clear of proprietary technology. Again, your site and content is yours.
- Earth-conscious decision-making. We do our level best to be Earth-friendly in everything we do.
- We re-invest, both in our community, and in businesses in underserved communities around the world.
Punk Poultry Media is a locally-owned graphic & web design/hosting company with 25+ years of experience!
Most people employed in digital design fields have side projects. That's how Punk Poultry Media began--as a side gig for Chief Egghead and creative fiend Stacey Greenawalt. She started designing logos for extra cash while still in high school, and built her first website on GeoCities using Notepad in early 1998. Since then she has also been a photographer, graphic designer, and web designer in several different industries, from publishing to roofing to non-profit. Most recently, she was the communication & marketing nerd for Cleburne Chamber of Commerce/CVB for nearly four years, and has even taught photography & web design classes at UTA.